Boy died from carbon monoxide poisoning; family settles

Boy died from carbon monoxide poisoning; family settles

Attorneys say the family of a boy who died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a North Carolina Best Western hotel in 2013 has agreed to settle wrongful death and injury suits.
See Original Article

NC unemployment rate rose in December to worst in 7 months

North Carolina's unemployment rate rose to 4.5 percent in December, its highest level in seven months and well above the national average of 4.1 percent.
See Original Article

Power sales from dams top $225M in revenues; lawsuit pending

North Carolina dams that once produced electricity for a factory employing 1,000 workers has generated more than $225 million in revenues since the plant was closed and the hydroelectric power sold to commercial customers.
See Original Article

Civil rights leader Wyatt Tee Walker dies; worked beside MLK

The Rev. Wyatt Tee Walker, who helped assemble the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s famous “Letter From Birmingham Jail” from notes the incarcerated King wrote on paper scraps and newspaper margins, has died.
See Original Article

Please follow and like us:
Facebook
Facebook
TWITTER
Visit Us
INSTAGRAM